Possible C&P Craftsman 34" Cutter Available (Cross Posted)

  • Lance Williams
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 28, 2006
      Sorry for the cross posting, but wanted to reach as many people as possible.

      I just had an email from someone with a C&P Craftsman Power Cutter sitting
      in the garange of a house they just bought and do not know what to do with
      it. Their bank said they would dispose of it for them, if they wish, so I
      told him I could see if there was any interest in having someone get it.

      From the tags on the cutter:
      Craftsman Chandler & Price , Cutter Edger X34-8-A

      I still do not know where the cutter is located or what if anything they
      might want for it, but if anyone is interested let me know, and I will
      email you contact information as soon as I have it....

      - Lance