Re: Wood word & Letterspacing

    Message 1 of 10 , Aug 24, 2006
      Hi John

      Well, I have 1/2-pt coppers and 1-, 2-, 3-, 4-, 6-pt "interlines" in
      brass, which I use to adjust magnetic bases into position. And I know
      that brass was run up to at least 24-pt (as "interlines" and rule).
      Bit hard to find, but, situation being, NOT lead. Though I agree, this
      thing about printers "lead" is quite off track. As are many popular
      but il-considered politically-correct issues.