RE: [PPLetterpress] photopolymer plates in SF Bay Area

  • Joel Benson
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 6, 2002
      Hello,

      The SF Center for the Book has sold me plate material in small quantities. They have Printight material, steel backed, in .060 thickness. Best to call first and see what their stocks are like. Michelle Geiger is the studio manager. (415) 565-0545.

      Joel

      Joel Benson
      Dependable Letterpress
      San Francisco