Re: [PPLetterpress] Re: Photopolymer-optimization thread

  • Silver MayKitten
    Message 1 of 46 , Jun 6, 2002
      The Graphic Arts Technical Foundation
      200 Deer Run Road
      Sewickley PA 15143-2600

      412-741-6860
      800-910-GATF

      www.gatf.org

      This is a clearing house for all kinds of information
      on printing research and development.

      MayKitten

      --- justforjan28 <hrant@...> wrote:
      > --- In PPLetterpress@y..., Silver MayKitten <maykitten1@y...>
      > wrote:
      > > GATF has some pretty good info on it.
      >
      > What is GATF, what info exactly, and how do I get it?
      > Thanks.
      >
      > hhp

      =====
      Pagan, Pagan, what are you finding?

      From the book, Charge of the Goddess
      BY: Doreen Valiente

      http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com
    • Hrant H Papazian
      Message 46 of 46 , Jun 21, 2002
        From: Gerald Lange
        > Hrant's dogged pursuit is raging over at the type-design list

        Notably sans Hrant... "'I like to watch', he said."

        From: "author50401"
        > 18 micron = 0.0007086614 inch

        That's so embarassing. And to think that I have a minor
        in Math... A micron is 10^-6 *meters*, not centimeters. :-/

        This is great news. Dwiggins, Justin, and
        now that guy are all in the same ballpark.

        hhp