Re: Photopolymer-optimization thread

  • justforjan28
    Message 1 of 46 , Jun 6, 2002
      --- In PPLetterpress@y..., Silver MayKitten <maykitten1@y...> wrote:
      > GATF has some pretty good info on it.

      What is GATF, what info exactly, and how do I get it?
      Thanks.

      hhp
    • Hrant H Papazian
      Message 46 of 46 , Jun 21, 2002
        From: Gerald Lange
        > Hrant's dogged pursuit is raging over at the type-design list

        Notably sans Hrant... "'I like to watch', he said."

        From: "author50401"
        > 18 micron = 0.0007086614 inch

        That's so embarassing. And to think that I have a minor
        in Math... A micron is 10^-6 *meters*, not centimeters. :-/

        This is great news. Dwiggins, Justin, and
        now that guy are all in the same ballpark.

        hhp