Letterpress class

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 7, 2006
      Offered for the fall semester at Art Center College of Design is my
      ongoing class Finer Points in Letterpress Typography. This course is
      sponsored through Art Center at Night and is held at Archetype Press,
      950 S. Raymond Avenue in Pasadena, on Tuesday nights from 7pm to 10pm
      and runs 14 weeks, September 12 to December 12.

      Archetype Press houses Los Angeles typographer Vernon Simpson's
      considerable collection of some 2,400 cases of metal type. Ten
      Vandercooks are available for student use.

      Registration begins today. Registration information is available
      direct from ACAN at the link (below) or phone: 626-396-2319.

      http://www.artcenter.edu/atnight