Vandercook Uni III controls plate question...

  • Daniel Morris
    Message 1 of 20 , Aug 7, 2006
      I am in the process of restoring a pair of Uni IIIs
      and the writing on the control plate and badges had
      been painted over and removing the paint on top is
      also taking off what is meant to stay... I am thinking
      of making up new ones, but need a good image of what
      they are meant to look like in order to either
      digitally print directly on the metal or screen print
      it. Can anybody with a full auto Uni III take a photo
      of the badges and the control plate for me?
      Have a look at what I am dealing with here... Not
      pretty!
      http://tinyurl.com/o7ywt

      Thanks,
      Daniel Morris