Paper thickness on a Windmill

  • Casey McGarr
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 7, 2006
      Could someone tell me the max. thickness (pt) of stock able to be used on a 10 x 15
      Windmill. I have some coasters to print and they come in 35pt, 60pt and 80pt.

      Thanks,
      Casey
    • royvm13
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 7, 2006
        --- In PPLetterpress@yahoogroups.com, "Casey McGarr" <casey@...> wrote:

        > Could someone tell me the max. thickness (pt) of stock able to be
        used on a 10 x 15
        > Windmill. I have some coasters to print and they come in 35pt, 60pt
        and 80pt.

        > Thanks,
        > Casey

        I have foil stamped and diecut collector pogs many times on 50 point
        board. Also 6 mil 2 side laminated 50 pt with no problems.

        Roy