Re: Presses for Sale

  • metzgemj
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 2, 2006
      Sandy,
      Have you sold this lot yet? I'm just starting to learn the art of
      letterpress and have been looking for a C&P Pilot as my first press.
      If you haven't sold these items would you be interested in just
      selling the Pilot? Please let me know if your interested...
      Thanks!
      Marlo

      --- In PPLetterpress@yahoogroups.com, "Sanford N. Weiss"
      <printer3@...> wrote:

      > Hello to All,
      >
      > I have finally and reluctantly made the decision to sell my two
      remaining
      > Pilots. One is an actual Pilot and the other is a Craftsman. Both
      are in
      > excellent condition and sit atop a custom made table with drawers
      for type
      > and furniture, etc. It also comes with slug cutters, miterer,
      quoins,
      > numbering machines, chemicals, spare parts and a large assortment
      of type I
      > purchased from a person on this group. There is way too much to
      actually
      > list but I will endeavor to do so if it makes a difference. I am
      looking for
      > the best offer over $1,200.00 by the end of July. This must be
      picked up on
      > Long Island, New York Exit 51 off of the LIE. I have pictures and
      will send
      > them to anyone interested. PLEASE contact me off list as I do not
      want to
      > burden all with this even thought it is letterpress related. All
      that's need
      > to be done is clean it up a bit, put in the rollers which are in
      serviceable
      > condition, set your type and print away.
      >
      > You will never find a deal like this again. I am selling this
      because I have
      > had these presses for almost 2 years now and have not used them.
      My life is