intaglio/cyclindric press loan sought for demonstration

  • Jacquie
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2006
      Hello,

      I am assisting in organizing a demonstration in Miami, Florida of old engraved map
      printing techniques for the 14th Annual Miami International Map Fair and am seeking an
      intaglio/cylindric press to be used on loan for the demonstration with a planned speaker.
      The event is hosted by The Historical Museum of Southern Florida, located in Miami, and
      which is accredited by the American Association of Museums. Info on the fair, which will
      be held January 27 & 28, 2007, can be found at: http://www.historical-museum.org/
      mapfair/mapfair.htm

      If anyone would be interested in loaning the use of such a press for this demonstration,
      arrangements can be made for shipping, as well as compensation options. Please contact
      me to discuss.

      I appreciate any help or advice anyone can offer.

      Yours,

      Karl Fitzgerald
      Miami, Florida
      786-514-6994