oops sort of

  • aborezo
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2006
      Hi, When I was writing those posts for info regarding Bunting Bases I
      signed off with my web address underneath www.shelterbookworks.com I
      just checked on my site and for some reason my CSS file got deleted,
      probably when I was messing about with things.

      Yee gads! sorry if you happened to view my site in this state. It
      sent shivers up my spine to see it unclothed, as it were. So I have
      just reattached the CSS file and it is back to its old self, if you
      happened to be interested in viewing.

      I plan on updating it shortly with more pictures and info, adding a
      letterpress section, etc....so check back.

      Thanks,
      Amy Borezo
      www.shelterbookworks.com