Vandercook Universal III Bed Extension...

  • Daniel Morris
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 30 10:42 AM
      I have been working on getting my Universal IIIs back
      into shape and I am thinking of eliminating the bed
      extension on one of them because its in poor
      condition and takes up an extra two feet. The press
      is an adjustable bed model so this will require the
      relocation of the bed height adjustment mechanism
      which is now at the front of the press rather than on
      the end. Has anyone ever done this? What custom
      parts would I require? My manual from NA Graphics
      doesn't detail the adjustable bed presses or the bed
      extension parts.

      Thanks,
      Daniel Morris
      The Arm Letterpress