Re: Help accessing Archives/printing damp

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 22, 2006
      Chris

      There are two ways to get to the archives. There is a link in the home
      page Group description and there is a link in the panel at the left
      side of the home page, Messages. Click on either and you will get the
      archives page. You can search by message number (which is kind of
      useless) and in the box next to it by subject. There is also an

      Dampening paper has been discussed several times, and some of the
      earlier threads were quite in depth.