Re: Photopolymer-optimization thread

  • justforjan28
    Message 1 of 46 , Jun 5, 2002
      --- In PPLetterpress@y..., "bielerpr" <bieler@w...> wrote:
      > Where did you find WAD's measurement?

      Hmmm, it was a while ago, and I'm historically lousy
      at keeping track of references... But I think it might
      have been in that Chapbook devoted to him, #17? If not,
      possibly among his correspondence with C H Griffith,
      or maybe in that famous Ruzicka letter.

      How important is it for you to have a "hard" reference?

      -Hrant
    • Hrant H Papazian
      Message 46 of 46 , Jun 21, 2002
        From: Gerald Lange
        > Hrant's dogged pursuit is raging over at the type-design list

        Notably sans Hrant... "'I like to watch', he said."

        From: "author50401"
        > 18 micron = 0.0007086614 inch

        That's so embarassing. And to think that I have a minor
        in Math... A micron is 10^-6 *meters*, not centimeters. :-/

        This is great news. Dwiggins, Justin, and
        now that guy are all in the same ballpark.

        hhp