Presses for Sale

  • Sanford N. Weiss
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 15, 2006
      Hello to All,

      I have finally and reluctantly made the decision to sell my two remaining
      Pilots. One is an actual Pilot and the other is a Craftsman. Both are in
      excellent condition and sit atop a custom made table with drawers for type
      and furniture, etc. It also comes with slug cutters, miterer, quoins,
      numbering machines, chemicals, spare parts and a large assortment of type I
      purchased from a person on this group. There is way too much to actually
      list but I will endeavor to do so if it makes a difference. I am looking for
      the best offer over $1,200.00 by the end of July. This must be picked up on
      Long Island, New York Exit 51 off of the LIE. I have pictures and will send
      them to anyone interested. PLEASE contact me off list as I do not want to
      burden all with this even thought it is letterpress related. All that's need
      to be done is clean it up a bit, put in the rollers which are in serviceable
      condition, set your type and print away.

      You will never find a deal like this again. I am selling this because I have
      had these presses for almost 2 years now and have not used them. My life is
      too busy with other things and I need them out of the way.

      Sanford (Sandy) N. Weiss

      printer3@...

      Cell Phone: 516-707-7626

    • metzgemj
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 2, 2006
        Sandy,
        Have you sold this lot yet? I'm just starting to learn the art of
        letterpress and have been looking for a C&P Pilot as my first press.
        If you haven't sold these items would you be interested in just
        selling the Pilot? Please let me know if your interested...
        Thanks!
        Marlo

        --- In PPLetterpress@yahoogroups.com, "Sanford N. Weiss"