A Letterpress artist/designer/printer in London?

  • andrea_fiona_mclean
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 9, 2006
      I'd like to find out is there is anyone working in traditional
      letterpress that I could approach about an upcoming project. I am a
      painter currently based in London.

      Regards,

      Andrea

      www.andreamclean.org
    • Graham and Kathy
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 9, 2006
        You might start with Phil Abel at www.handandeye.co.uk
        whose workshop is on Railway street behind Kings Cross.

        Unless of course you mean London Ontario or something like that!

        Graham Moss
        Incline Press
        36 Bow Street
        Oldham OL1 1SJ England