FW: Cromwell Makeready Manual & Intertype Stuff

  • Lance Williams
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 9, 2006
      I posted the following on the LETPRESS list last night. Then I realized
      that some of us do not read that list for various understandable
      reasons.... So, I thought I would cross post it to these message bases as
      well...

      Anyone who is interested in any of these files, please go to our website:
      www.kadetstationery.com. Click on the "About Us" link, and on that page,
      click on the "Downloadable Documents", and that will bring up a page where
      you can download the files you would like to have.

      One additional note: I received an email from my hosting provider that
      they will be migrating the servers my site is on to new equipment this
      afternoon. The site will be inaccessible for about 1 hour sometime between
      3pm and 7pm eastern time today. That is the best estimate they can give.

      - Lance Williams
      Williams Stationery Co.
      Camden, New York
      APA #785

      that Arie Koelewyn offered up for sale a few weeks ago, I have received the
      booklet from Arie this week, and just completed scanning the booklet to add
      to the collection of files at Harold Kyle's Boxcar Press's "Flywheel &
      Cylinder" site. However, I don't know how soon Harold will be updating the
      site to include the new files he has to add...

      > Therefore, anyone wishing a copy sent to them via email can request a
      copy directly from me. For that matter, I have three publications that I
      will be sending over to Harold, which you can request to recieve as email
      attachments:

      > Cromwell Paper's "Makeready ... the details and the techniques"
      > 3.3 MB, 19 pages, 7" x 8.25", 150 dpi full color.
      > filename: cromwell_makeready_manual.pdf
      >
      > "The Intertype Autospacer ... Its Functions, Care, Operation and
      Adjustment"