Re: [PPLetterpress] Cleaning photopolymer plates

  • Scott Rubel
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 7, 2006
      For me it's just like cleaning type. We use a worn out toothbrush and
      (once we used kerosene) water miscible wash. Seems to work fine. Just
      don't use water!

      On Jul 7, 2006, at 6:04 PM, Jonathan Palmer wrote:

      > I was intereted if there were any alternatives to
      > California wash for cleaning off photopolymer plates.
      > Anyone have any suggestions
      > Thanks
      > Jon
    • Blue Barnhouse
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 8, 2006
        I have heard of folks who use simple green as an alternative to
        solvents . I use California wash and I'm not recommending this
        personally, as I have no idea of the long term results-- but it
        doesn't hurt to experiment.

        Brandon Mise

        Blue Barnhouse
        428-B Haywood Rd.