RE: [PPLetterpress] Re: world book fair

  • Lance Williams
    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 6, 2006
      John,

      Any of us that have been at this Letterpress stuff for more than 20 years
      are definitely RELICS.... Since I am working on 27 years now, I guess that
      includes me <grin>.

      - Lance Williams
      Williams Stationery Co.
      Camden, New York
      APA #785

      Message 2 of 9 , Jul 6, 2006
        From: "Mark Wilden" <mark@...>

        > However, when you notice a mistake
        > in a proof, like leaving out a word, such that more than one line needs
        > correction, you turn the type (or galley, I guess) around such that the
        > end
        > of the line is toward the open side of the galley

        Tchah. Such that the -beginning- of the line is toward the open side of the
        galley, of course.

        ///ark