Challenge proof press on eBay

  • Matt Kelsey
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 5, 2006
      There was some discussion on this list about Challenge proof presses a
      few months ago. There was one on eBay a couple of days ago that did
      not sell; it had an opening bid of $250, located in Poland, OH. If I
      was closer I might be tempted... maybe this will be of interest to
      someone else on this list. It is item 110002295681, and you can still
      view the page with the seller's email address and phone number. The
      press is model KA, which appears to have a manually-driven ink drum,
      oh well.
      Matt
    • Casey McGarr
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 5, 2006
        Looks like a good press with low starting price. I print on a Challenge 15MP but it's not a
        tight as my Vandercook #4.

        Casey