Another update to the Letterpress Printers of the World Website....

  • Lance Williams
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 25, 2006
      It has been a couple months since I have made any updates to the
      Letterpress Printers of the World Website, but I finally took an afternoon
      and completed another group of additions.... This brings the total entries
      up to 78. I would still like to see that number increase dramatically....
      There are 150 members of the APA alone, although I know that many do not
      have internet access....

      So, if anyone who is currently active in the letterpress printing arts and
      not already on the site, please feel free to send in your submission for
      the website. An application form can be found on the site.

      Check out www.letterpressprinters.org for more details.....

      - Lance Williams
      Williams Stationery Co.
      Camden, New York