Re: vandercook 4 help

  • arithmeticpress
    Message 1 of 10 , Jun 22, 2006
      My good news, Bill fixed the grippers. It had a couple of seized
      springs. I watched him take the Tympan Clamp Bar Assembly apart and it
      was quite easy to repair. Just a bit of oil and pressure. I actually
      just ran the part up to him while he was teaching at the American
      Typecasting Fellowship Workshops at The International Printing Museum
      in Torrance.

      So thanks for the big tip Gerald, it worked. I still need to schedule
      him for proper tune up... my press needs it

      Josh