Re: [PPLetterpress] Boxcar Base query

  • Kevin
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 16, 2006
      That's good to know Harold. At the time of purchase I didn't think
      about needing bases of different sizes so I just bought the biggest
      one for my chase. After smashing a gauge pin I thought that having
      different bases might be a good idea. I may need your base cutting
      services when I order the base for my Miehle V36- it's on my wish
      list of things to buy still. :)

      Kevin.

      Jazyrain Design & Letterpress
      Vancouver, Washington