Re: [PPLetterpress] Adhesive repair of cuts

  • Graham and Kathy
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 12, 2006
      It would be useful to have and use a micrometer if you can get one Julie.
      Type high is .918 of an inch. Make the shortfall out of card/paper/cooking
      foil, and cut it fractionally under the area if the wooden mount so it will
      not cause lock-up problems. I use a stick glue to fix the additional piece
      to the bottom of the original mount. Works a treat.

      Best wishes.

      Graham Moss
      Incline Press
      36 Bow Street