Re: [PPLetterpress] Platemaker for sale

    Message 1 of 4 , May 24, 2002
      Katie Harper wrote:

      > Gerald: I saw this and wondered what the machine is like. Do you or anyone
      > else have any knowledge of it? No brand name is given. Also, if you read the
      > fine print, you'll see that one has to belong to at least FOUR of the groups
      > listed in order to get the discount!
      >
      > Katie Harper
      > Ars Brevis Press
      > Cincinnati, OH
      > 513-233-9588

      Hi Katie

      David has informed me the platemakers are ChinaFlexo brand. Never heard of
      them. But he also reports that they are already sold. There were four of them.
      But if for some reason the buyers don't follow through, he'll let me know, and
      I'll report it here.

      Gerald
    • Mike Metz
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 29, 2015

        Anderson Vreeland Orbital VIII A-3 (11 ¾ x 16 ½)

        Recently used

        New timers on washout and exposure units

        Needs new kreen blanket (vacuum  pressure is 8lbs with current wrinkled kreen)

        Washout is setup for plastic backed plates

        Brush is old but still functional

        Single phase, 30 amp circuit

        Asking $1850 but will take offers.

        Can help arrange shipping.