new address/OPEN HOUSE

  • Linda Dare
    Message 1 of 2 , May 23, 2002
      Greetings from the Lab Press at Otis College of Art & Design

      We have changed our address from @... to @...

      so our address at the Lab Press is:

      labpress@...

      beginning immediately.

      Might as well let you know of the fall Open House in this email:

      Fall 2002 is going to be a great semester at the Lab Press.

      We are offering TWO letterpress classes and TWO Bookarts classes through
      Otis Evening College 310-665-6850

      We welcome Gerald Lange back to the Lab. He will be teaching Digital
      Letterpress ten Saturdays beginning September 7th.

      Forrest Freed will be teaching his popular Introduction to Letterpress.
      He is also teaching a silk screen class in the
      Printmaking Lab across the hall. His classes will be on Saturday
      beginning September 7th.

      Lisas' Bookarts class is repeating - Hurray!! That will be taught from
      7-10 beginning September 10th if it runs on Tuesday.

      We are introducing another Bookarts class focusing on traditional
      bookbinding skills. Libbie Hitt will be teaching Handmade Book
      Structures from 7-10 on Wednesdays beginning August 11th.

      OPEN HOUSE at OTIS LAB PRESS
      AUGUST 18TH
      1 - 3
      Be sure to drop by, have a cup of tea and print a commemorative
      broadside.

    • Lee and Barbara Mason
      Message 2 of 2 , May 23, 2002
        What city and state???