RE: [PPLetterpress] Expandable Trucks

  • David Goodrich
    Message 1 of 26 , May 18, 2002
      Vivian,
      You are wise in inquiring before trying the Morgan Expansion Trucks. I
      tried some on my Columbian No 2 and found there was not enough space for
      them.
      I suggest you contact Fritz Klinke at NA Graphics, who stocks them. He
      can be reached at nagraph@.... He can probably tell you whether or
      not they will fit. If they fit, they will solve your problem.
      You also might want to post an inquiry to the Letpress Discussion Group.
      I suspect more of their people use platen presses than the PPL group.

      Sorry not to have responded sooner. I have been away the past week.

      David