Northeast Letterpress Flea Market

  • Neil C. Giroux
    Message 1 of 1 , May 16, 2002
      PLEASE EXCUSE DUPLICATIONS FROM ELSEWHERE

      You're all invited to the Northeast Letterpress Flea Market on May
      25, 2002 at Dummerston Vermont from 8:00 a.m until 2:00 p.m.
      We expect 10 vendors to have all sorts of letterpress stuff
      including presses, cutters, wood and metal type, cabinets and typecases,
      brass type, ornaments, cuts, paper and all the small goodies.
      Bookbinders Note: Bill Streeter, the Northampton, Mass. bookbinder
      is selling a portion of his nipping (copy) press collection and other
      bookbinding goodies at this flea market.
      The flea market is to be located at the Sprague Auction site. Travel
      north (or south) on I-91, and exit at Vermont Exit 3. Travel north on
      Route 5 one and one half (1-1/2) miles and you're there.
      Come one, come all.

      For information contact me, or Bill Soucy at bilsoucy@...

      Cordially, Neil Giroux.