Re: [trenholm.]

    Message 1 of 2 , May 4, 2006
      Hi David

      It wasn't all that obscure. Looks like it held its own for well over
      forty years. Far as I can tell there is no digital rendition. I ran a
      Google search and picked up something from the Letpress archives about
      alternatives or what worked best or something like that. Archives
      didn't open in Google but you could try a search in the Letpress
      archives itself. Sorry I could not find more.

      Gerald Lange
      http://BielerPress.blogspot.com

      --- In PPLetterpress@yahoogroups.com, "David Michael McNamara"
      <david@...> wrote:

      > I know it was a bit obscure even in its day, which dramatically
      reduces the chances anyone digitized it, but does anyone know whether
      a digital Trenholm Oldstyle exists? And, expecting the answer is no,
      can anyone recommend something similar?