[trenholm.]

  • David Michael McNamara
    Message 1 of 2 , May 4, 2006
      I know it was a bit obscure even in its day, which dramatically reduces the chances anyone digitized it, but does anyone know whether a digital Trenholm Oldstyle exists? And, expecting the answer is no, can anyone recommend something similar?

      Thanks in advance.
      __

      David
      Message 2 of 2 , May 4, 2006
        Hi David

        It wasn't all that obscure. Looks like it held its own for well over
        forty years. Far as I can tell there is no digital rendition. I ran a
        Google search and picked up something from the Letpress archives about
        alternatives or what worked best or something like that. Archives
        didn't open in Google but you could try a search in the Letpress
        archives itself. Sorry I could not find more.

        Gerald Lange
        http://BielerPress.blogspot.com

        --- In PPLetterpress@yahoogroups.com, "David Michael McNamara"