Re: UK suppliers

  • bielerpr
    Message 1 of 2 , May 5, 2002
      --- In PPLetterpress@y..., "traffordprint" <traffordprint@s...>
      wrote:
      > Does anyone have information regarding suppliers of photopolymer
      > plate material based in the UK ?
      >
      > Many thanks

      Hi

      I hadn't gotten any responses when I asked about plate processors in
      the UK a while back. But if you do a Google.com search using the keywords
      "photopolymer plates" and "UK" or "England" you will pick up a number of
      references. One of those should lead you to something in your area.

      Please let me know what you find and I will store it here for future
      reference.

      I've heard tell of an organization for English hobby printers who use
      photopolymer plates. Anyone know anything about this?