Miehle vertical

  • spiritprints2
    Message 1 of 2 , May 3, 2006
      Would anyone know where I could find serial number info and a manual
      for a V-45?

      Thanks,

      Ed Jenkins
    • Warren Gailbreath, Jr.
      Message 2 of 2 , May 3, 2006
        Ed:

        Boxcar Press has many online PDF Manuals. One for the
        V50 would be the same as your V45 pretty much.

        Go to there website, then to about us and in that page
        should be owners manuals.

        I think it's www.boxcarpress.com

        Good luck looking for the manual and congratulations
        on a great piece of equipment you have.

        Warren Gailbreath,Jr.
        Southwest Finishing, Inc.
        Ft.Worth, Texas