Re: snots & fonts

    Message 1 of 9 , May 2 12:47 AM
      To further reinforce this. For me to point to this link, which can be
      found by anyone searching the net:

      http://thepiratebay.org/details.php?id=459434

      does this mean I advocate theft? It is only informational. The
      recipient of that information has to make their own ethical/moral
      decision.

      [though for any with greedier tastes than shaky knees, bit torrent has
      its own punishment, your computer will likely be compromised by a bad
      guy in what, maybe, a couple of minutes or so?]

      More info on bit torrent here
      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bittorrent

      And to think, the web held such promise. But, invite everyone in and
      what do you get? personal websites, personal blogging, flickr personal
      photo sharing, frappr personal here I am look at me or whatever that
      is all about; everything brought down to the basic lowest common
      denominator: an old sin, Greed, and a 21st century sin, Posing.

      Peter, this ain't about Luc, it's about us.

      Gerald