Re: [PPLetterpress] Re: clean your bulbs!

    Message 1 of 6 , May 1, 2006
      Brandon

      I don't know about the exhaust requirements of a machine originally set
      up for chemical based processing but the A&V Orbitals do have exposure
      fans. The fans themselves do get quite dusty and need to be blown out on
      occasion but their purpose is not to vent fumes but rather heat (they
      also obviously pull dust out of the exposure unit). The ballasts will
      start degenerating if the temperature in their environment is not
      controlled. I've got 14 of them in my unit and at $34 a pop for
      replacement I think I will keep those fans connected!!!

      Gerald