UK suppliers

  • traffordprint
    Message 1 of 2 , May 4, 2002
      Does anyone have information regarding suppliers of photopolymer
      plate material based in the UK ?

      Many thanks
    • bielerpr
      Message 2 of 2 , May 5, 2002
        --- In PPLetterpress@y..., "traffordprint" <traffordprint@s...>
        wrote:
        > Does anyone have information regarding suppliers of photopolymer
        > plate material based in the UK ?
        >
        > Many thanks

        Hi

        I hadn't gotten any responses when I asked about plate processors in
        the UK a while back. But if you do a Google.com search using the keywords
        "photopolymer plates" and "UK" or "England" you will pick up a number of
        references. One of those should lead you to something in your area.

        Please let me know what you find and I will store it here for future
        reference.

        I've heard tell of an organization for English hobby printers who use
        photopolymer plates. Anyone know anything about this?