Re: Silver ink

  • George Chapman
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 26, 2006
      I just caught the end of the thread "color on black" but I wanted to add
      that I bought a can of silver from NA Graphics a couple of weeks ago for
      some work I am doing on material for the "Silver Jubilee" brass band
      festival this summer and was completely satisfied with the result on a cream
      colored card with no underlying other color printed.
      gac