Re: [PPLetterpress] where to buy ink. and paper. and business card boxes. and pick up a palette to keep yr stuff off the floor. and...

  • Adrienne Berry
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 26, 2006
      To Michael and Marnie,

      I have an account in Sale Lake with Xpedex and they don't offer inks
      as a part of their services at their warehouse or their stores. I've
      asked and asked my rep about it (hearing that others do) but to no
      avail...I have to go through other sources. Unless my rep just
      doesn't like me...Anyways, as for everything else they are very helpful.

      Marnie, if you'd like I can give you my reps info offline for all the
      other stuff you might need.

      Adrienne Berry