Re: New in letterpress

  • Mel
    Message 1 of 18 , Apr 22, 2006
      I have a Challenge 15-KP. It has power inking. I am very satisfied
      with it. It was a lot less expensive than a Vandercook and I don't
      have to chase the carriage up and down the length of the press because
      the bed moves (much like an etching press) rather than the cylinder.
      Seems to me it would be a lot easier to get a constant impression over
      the length of the bed this way. To echo another comment I read, it's
      not as much about
      the press as it is the pressman.

      Mel Arndt
      Willowdell Press