Another letterpress workshop

  • Carolyn Fraser
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 29, 2002
      Hello,

      I'll also be teaching a letterpress workshop this summer, at the Cleveland
      Institute of Art, June 3-14, 9-4pm. This will be an intensive workshop in
      which the class will collaborate on a project, either a chapbook or a folio
      of broadsides. All the printing will be done from plates - both
      photopolymer and metal - and we'll start with instruction in preparing
      files, getting negatives made, etc. etc. For more information about the
      workshop (and me) check the CIA website at www.cia.edu.

      Now, a question. During the workshop, I'd like to show some examples of
      books printed from photopolymer plates. I have some ideas, but would like
      to get an extensive list together. Especially welcome would be the titles
      of books you have sold to the Art Library at CIA or the Cleveland Museum of
      Art!

      best wishes,

      Carolyn.