RE: [PPLetterpress] Re: color laser?

  • Marnie Powers-Torrey
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 19, 2002
      Hi all-

      I have a student working in the studio right now who is using ink jet transparencies on a high quality Epson film to expose polymer plates. She pumps things up a bit in curves to insure that the ink is dense-- and it is completely black. Her printer outputs at 1440 dpi. The line art and text look great so far. Next we'll be playing around with high resolution halftones if she gets the research grant for which she applied. I'll keep you all updated.

      Marnie