web design

  • thistleberry_press
    Message 1 of 19 , Apr 4, 2006
      Hi, does anyone have a recommendation for a reasonable priced web page
      designer? I really don't need someone to design the layout of the
      pages but I need them to actually build the pages on the web. Any
      advice would be appreciated. Thanks!
    • Lance Williams
      Message 2 of 19 , Apr 4, 2006
        I use WebEasy Pro, version 6.0. Available from CompUSA for $50 or so....
        It's a fairly complete package, and fairly intuitive... I use it for the
        Letterpress Printers of the World website as well as our business website
        and a few others I maintain.....

        - Lance Williams
        Williams Stationery Co.
        Camden, New York
        APA #785

      • Dave Allen
        Message 3 of 19 , Apr 4, 2006
          Hi Lance,
          Do you use one of their web servers? I have heard that Webeasy Pro is
          terrible to use if you use an independent ISP. Any more info?
          Also are you aware that your website http://www.letterpressprinters.org/
          does not display properly in Firefox?
          Thanks
          Dave

          Lance Williams wrote:
          > I use WebEasy Pro, version 6.0. Available from CompUSA for $50 or so....
          > It's a fairly complete package, and fairly intuitive... I use it for the
          > Letterpress Printers of the World website as well as our business website
          > and a few others I maintain.....
          >
          > - Lance Williams
          > Williams Stationery Co.
          > Camden, New York
          > APA #785

          840 Snowdrop Ave. Victoria BC V8Z 2N4
          (250)888-9380 http://www.Bookbinder.ca
        • DuBois, Tad
          Message 4 of 19 , Apr 4, 2006
            The various programs are fine, but if you really want to know HOW to do
            the design, get a copy of Elizabeth Castro's HTML for the World Wide
            Web (Peach Pit Press--Visual Quickstart Guides) and learn how to hard
            code.
            Best $18.00 I ever spent.
            We use Macromedia Dreamweaver in my office but I keep going back to the
            source code and finding little problems that need resolution
            One piece of advice: don't build a word document and select "save as
            html" -- Bill has jammed so much excess code into the converter it's a
            miracle it works at all (and you end up with html pages that suffer
            from code-bloat, too).

            Message 5 of 19 , Apr 4, 2006
              Dave,

              I use a commercial hosting provider, and have not known about any
              problems, I know that version 6 has had a few issues when upgrading from
              files created with version 5, which all of my pages were originally... I
              thought I had worked through all of them, but maybe not... I heard
              recently from someone that the site was not coming up properly, but did not
              get any real information as to what was wrong... Maybe the same issues as
              you with FireFox... I don't have that email anymore to refer to... What
              are the specific problems you have with the site??

              I'll still say for $50, WebEasy Pro is a great package, especially when
              compared to the price of FrontPage or the other commercial web design
              packages... But there are probably other lower cost page design programs
              for personal page design that are just as good....

              - Lance

            • Chad Pastotnik
              Message 6 of 19 , Apr 4, 2006
                I used Mozilla to create my website and several others all hosted by
                Jatol.com which has excellent service and offers quite affordable
                packages depending on your needs. It may not have all the fancy
                features but it's FREE, stable and cross platform.

                Chad

                p.s. Also all done on a slow dial-up connection which is all I can get
                up here in the still white N. Michigan.
                _____________________________

                Chad Pastotnik
                Deep Wood Press 231.587.0506
                http://www.deepwoodpress.com

              • Jason Dewinetz
                Message 7 of 19 , Apr 4, 2006
                  I get a kick out of these applications; as though "web" development was an
                  "easy" thing to do like a "pro."

                  Dreamweaver (was Macromedia, now Adobe) is, of course, the industry standard
                  web development tool, but it can be a bit daunting for new users. The point,
                  of course, is that it's unreasonable to think that just because you might
                  know a few HTML tags you should go ahead and attempt to build a site that
                  will meet even the simplest of technical or aesthetic standards. I'm biased,
                  of course, as both a book and web designer, but it really is disappointing
                  how many publishers and organizations are willing to have a very poorly
                  designed and coded site represent them on the internet. That bright orange
                  tie with the mustard all over it says a lot about the guy wearing it, and so
                  does a site plagued by a distracting background, cheesy buttons, sloppy
                  typography and default link styles.

                  Don't get me wrong, I know that many publishers/organizations don't even
                  have sufficient budgets to afford decent design for their books and other
                  projects, let alone for their web site, but, like anything, you get what you
                  pay for in this arena, as in any other. Cheap & "easy" web applications will
                  help you to produce cheap and flaky web sites, or a college kid at $10/hr
                  can do the same.

                  Bethany, good for you for seeking some outside help, you'll be glad you did.
                  I'm sure there are a handful of good design shops in your area, and working
                  with someone local will make your life much easier when it comes to updates
                  & maintenance.

                  Jason Dewinetz

                  I use WebEasy Pro, version 6.0. Available from CompUSA for $50 or so....
                  It's a fairly complete package, and fairly intuitive... I use it for the
                  Letterpress Printers of the World website as well as our business website
                  and a few others I maintain.....

                  - Lance Williams
                  Williams Stationery Co.
                  Camden, New York
                  APA #785

                • David Michael McNamara
                  Message 8 of 19 , Apr 4, 2006
                    For what it's worth, I brought the site up in Firefox and IE, and the only difference I see is a little less border in on than the other. But then I didn't examine it or go through all the links, so....
                    __

                    David
                    I use a commercial hosting provider, and have not known about any
                    problems, I know that version 6 has had a few issues when upgrading from
                    files created with version 5, which all of my pages were originally... I
                    thought I had worked through all of them, but maybe not... I heard
                    recently from someone that the site was not coming up properly, but did not
                    get any real information as to what was wrong... Maybe the same issues as
                    you with FireFox... I don't have that email anymore to refer to... What
                    are the specific problems you have with the site??

                    I'll still say for $50, WebEasy Pro is a great package, especially when
                    compared to the price of FrontPage or the other commercial web design
                    packages... But there are probably other lower cost page design programs
                    for personal page design that are just as good....

                    - Lance

                  • Carole Aldrich
                    Message 9 of 19 , Apr 4, 2006
                      I totally agree. I feel the same about those who try to do their own
                      print design when they are not designers. That said, get thee to a
                      bookstore and buy Robin Williams book "The Non-Designer's Web Book"
                      published by Peachpit Press, or any of Robin's basic design books and
                      follow her advice. They are the best.
                    • Lance Williams
                      Message 10 of 19 , Apr 4, 2006
                        But, when you have inherited a business that is $200,000 in debt, but love
                        the business, and want to do anything and everything to try to rebuild the
                        business, short of liquidating the place for about 50% of the debt load,
                        you have to resort to doing as much as you can yourself.... My father died
                        in December 2003, and my wife and I have been struggling to rebuild the
                        business since then... I have been working there for 25 years, but my
                        father managed to hide a lot of the financial problems for many years....
                        Now we have all this letterpress equipment sitting idle most days because
                        we no longer have the business to keep things operating...

                        On the PPL side of things: We have a current NEW customer asking about
                        printing halftone photographic images. I have always used magnesium plates
                        from either Hodgins Engraving or Owosso. Now I am wondering about the use
                        of Photopolymer, especially since Harold Kyle is only about 35 miles away,
                        and I could run over for a visit, work on fixing one of his presses for a
                        morning in exchange for some plate work <grin>... What is the maximum line
                        screen resolution you can expect with polymer plates?? One of these days I
                        have to pick up a copy of Gerald's book and start learning about these
                        things....

                        - Lance Williams
                        Williams Stationery Co.
                        Camden, New York
                        APA #785

                      • Harold Kyle
                        Message 11 of 19 , Apr 4, 2006
                          We¹d be happy to help with your photopolymer plates, should you need any. I
                          usually say that the line screens that the photopolymer holds exceed what
                          you¹d be able to print well on a letterpress. The Jet 94FL, for instance,
                          can hold a 200 line screen according to its data sheet. Usually, though
                          letterpress printers stay within the 85 to 133 line screen range, with 100
                          lpi probably the most popular.

                          I hope this helps,
                          Harold

                          On 4/4/06 7:03 PM, "Lance Williams" <lwwill7999@...> wrote:

                          > What is the maximum line
                          > screen resolution you can expect with polymer plates??

                          Boxcar Press

                        • Casey
                          Message 12 of 19 , Apr 4, 2006
                            I can help you build or design. to see my work go to link
                            below.Caseyhttp://www.mcgarrcreative.com

                            Message 13 of 19 , Apr 5, 2006
                              Jason

                              There were a couple of recent notices in Microsoft Typography about
                              purposeful bad (simple) web design and how it is more effective. I'd
                              tend to agree, and apparently so would eBay, Yahoo, flickr, etc.

                              Here's one of the links

                              http://arts.guardian.co.uk/comment/story/0,,1729662,00.html

                              The argument is that folks are searching for information, the faster
                              and easier it is to access the better. Every time I go to a "graphic
                              design" site and have to sit there and watch the thing mysteriously
                              unwind or try to guess which icon or whatever I'm supposed to click on
                              to be illuminated, basically, I'm out of there. I'm looking for
                              information; I don't care how clever the websmaster is. I can find my
                              entertainment elsewhere.

                              Gerald

                              --- In PPLetterpress@yahoogroups.com, "Jason Dewinetz" <jason@...> wrote:

                              > I get a kick out of these applications; as though "web" development
                              was an
                              > "easy" thing to do like a "pro."
                              >
                              > Dreamweaver (was Macromedia, now Adobe) is, of course, the industry
                              standard
                              > web development tool, but it can be a bit daunting for new users.
                              The point,
                              > of course, is that it's unreasonable to think that just because you
                              might
                              > know a few HTML tags you should go ahead and attempt to build a site
                              that
                              > will meet even the simplest of technical or aesthetic standards. I'm
                              biased,
                              > of course, as both a book and web designer, but it really is
                              disappointing
                              > how many publishers and organizations are willing to have a very poorly
                              > designed and coded site represent them on the internet. That bright
                              orange
                              > tie with the mustard all over it says a lot about the guy wearing
                              it, and so
                              > does a site plagued by a distracting background, cheesy buttons, sloppy
                              > typography and default link styles.
                              >
                              > Don't get me wrong, I know that many publishers/organizations don't
                              even
                              > have sufficient budgets to afford decent design for their books and
                              other
                              > projects, let alone for their web site, but, like anything, you get
                              what you
                              > pay for in this arena, as in any other. Cheap & "easy" web
                              applications will
                              > help you to produce cheap and flaky web sites, or a college kid at
                              $10/hr
                              > can do the same.
                              >
                              > Bethany, good for you for seeking some outside help, you'll be glad
                              you did.
                              > I'm sure there are a handful of good design shops in your area, and
                              working
                              > with someone local will make your life much easier when it comes to
                              updates
                              > & maintenance.
                              >

                              > Jason Dewinetz

                            • Paul Romaine
                              Message 14 of 19 , Apr 5, 2006
                                With HTML, and with websites, I've come to believe that cleaner is
                                better. It's easier to maintain pages without loads of easily
                                out-dated scripts and semi-useful doo-dads that add minimally to
                                usability. Just look at image maps: in the mid-1990s they were the
                                rage yet they usually added little to user information and frequently
                                caused problems for people with low bandwidth. Then there were (are)
                                those clever mouseover scripts that were (are) easy to break (often
                                rendering a page unreadable), and added little to the Web experience.
                                If it doesn't make life better for yourself and your visitors, it's
                                not worthwhile. If it doesn't make your web authoring easier, it's
                                fritterware (Jim Seymour's term in PC Magazine, ca. 1998). I don't
                                necessarily do all the good practices myself, but I'm planning to.
                                (Like Augustine, I say, 'I will repent, Lord, but just a little bit
                                later.')

                                Unrelated, but of use: The World Wide Web Consortium's (W3C)
                                Guidelines on Web Page Content accessibility
                                http://www.w3.org/TR/1999/WAI-WEBCONTENT-19990505/ is one of the most
                                important documents to come along in a long time. Ostensibly about
                                making content available to people with disabilities, these
                                recommendations go far beyond that. See esp the checklist.

                                Anything by Jakob Neilsen is worthwhile. See esp his article (dated
                                but still relevant) on making websites for people with disabilities:
                                http://www.useit.com/alertbox/990613.html His website is www.useit.com

                                -Paul

                                --- In PPLetterpress@yahoogroups.com, "Gerald Lange" <bieler@...> wrote:
                                > There were a couple of recent notices in Microsoft Typography about
                                > purposeful bad (simple) web design and how it is more effective. I'd
                                > tend to agree, and apparently so would eBay, Yahoo, flickr, etc.
                                >
                                > Here's one of the links
                                >
                                > http://arts.guardian.co.uk/comment/story/0,,1729662,00.html
                                >
                                > The argument is that folks are searching for information, the faster
                                > and easier it is to access the better. Every time I go to a "graphic
                                > design" site and have to sit there and watch the thing mysteriously
                                > unwind or try to guess which icon or whatever I'm supposed to click on
                                > to be illuminated, basically, I'm out of there. I'm looking for
                                > information; I don't care how clever the websmaster is. I can find my
                                > entertainment elsewhere.
                              • Jason Dewinetz
                                Message 15 of 19 , Apr 5, 2006
                                  Gerald,

                                  "It's bad design, not good design, that makes an impression."

                                  Yes, but what sort of impression?

                                  Would the same argument hold up for book work? Perhaps, but, once again, is
                                  the goal to make "an impression" or to fascilitate the reader's experience?
                                  Just as on the web, the world is full of bad print design, from magazines
                                  with hidden TOCs and ridiculous typography to books with completely
                                  inadequate margins, sloppy word-spacing and solid leading set in a
                                  completely inappropriate type. All of this makes an impression, and all of
                                  it is bad design and difficult to read.

                                  Good design on the web doesn't mean inaccessable, any more than it does in
                                  print work, and both require serious restraint guided by a responsibility to
                                  the reader before anything else. I agree that many "graphic design" sites
                                  break all kinds of rules, often making the user's experience problematic,
                                  but so too has much book work in the name of experimentation and progress.
                                  Such sites aren't necessarily meant for continuous reading or even simple
                                  information gathering, they are for showcasing graphic design.

                                  What I was refering to, however, were specifically sites representing
                                  publishers and book-ish things, and what is good for the goose (book work)
                                  should also be important to the gander: clean, well designed content in a
                                  format that is pleasing to look at.

                                  The headline and lead in the article you linked to miss the point entirely,
                                  as far as I'm concerned. Ugly doesn't mean easier to read or more
                                  accessible. At best it might mean not cluttered with gimmicks and Flash. But
                                  remove the gimmicks and Flash and web developers are not left with "ugly,"
                                  they're left with the same basic principles of book work; it's just that
                                  very few people have the skill or experience to know how to blend
                                  accessibility, functionality, with clean layout & typography.

                                  Again, the word you used is in my top three hit-list in the electronic
                                  publishing class I teach at the University of Victoria: I tell the students
                                  every year that marks will be deducted from their projects if I'm forced
                                  into using any of these three terms: "clever," "cute," or "cliched." All
                                  three are signs of inexperience, and all three insult the user/reader. The
                                  phrase I do want to use for their projects, and anything I read on the web
                                  or in a book, is "understated yet effective."

                                  "Bad" design is neither of those things. Bad design just "doesn't work and
                                  offends the eye."

> [...]

                                  > typography and default link styles.
                                  >
                                  > Don't get me wrong, I know that many publishers/organizations don't
                                  even
                                  > have sufficient budgets to afford decent design for their books and
                                  other
                                  > projects, let alone for their web site, but, like anything, you get
                                  what you
                                  > pay for in this arena, as in any other. Cheap & "easy" web
                                  applications will
                                  > help you to produce cheap and flaky web sites, or a college kid at
                                  $10/hr
                                  > can do the same.
                                  >
                                  > Bethany, good for you for seeking some outside help, you'll be glad
                                  you did.
                                  > I'm sure there are a handful of good design shops in your area, and
                                  working
                                  > with someone local will make your life much easier when it comes to

                                  Contemporary book Book printing

                                  YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

                                  Visit your group "PPLetterpress" on the web.

                                  Message 16 of 19 , Apr 5, 2006
                                    (Plone context in the PS
                                    (Marketing & design context midway...

                                    Ah, ok.
                                    Since the thread continues... I'll toss my two bits in....

                                    -.

                                    :-)

                                    I taught a semester in the Industrial Design Dept of the Architectural Univ of Venezia in Treviso (about 30 km N of Venice, Italy)[1] a few years ago (Oct 01-Jan 02). The title was "Information Design for the WWW" (more or less).

                                    Typography, in my view, IS information design, and without a clear understanding of the semantic structure of what is to be communicated, one is without a mooring in the Semiotic Sea.

                                    My students, mostly 'industrial designers' (ie, for Italian industry: lighting, shoes, clothing, autos) were given a text (I think I used something from http://gutenberg.org -- Aesop's Fables, if I recall ) without any 'formatting' other than the line spacing between sections (a chapter head would have had more lines before and after than a paragraph, for instance)

                                    The task was to analyze the semantic structure and describe it in an XML Document Type Definition, or an SQL database schema.

                                    I had a guest lecturer from an online magazine who described his use of XSLT (Extensible Stylesheet Language for Transformations) to take XML structured content and reshape its presentation (ie the typographic and visual structuring of the page) automatically, depending on the end user's requirements.

                                    The XML (or db) can then be transformed into HTML for web presentation with a related CSS style sheet.
                                    (or sent to M&H for output as Monotype, or even imported into InDesign for PDF > PPLetterpress pages! There, back on topic!)

                                    The point to the above being: good communication depends on clear presentation ('good design'), which starts with clear language -- organized, structured, and presented in a logical hierarchy.

                                    This, as I pointed out to my Gucci [2] and Maserati [3] designers (they hoped!), is a concept which goes all the way back to Alcuin (8th C) (qv), Charlemagne's tutor and master scribe, who is credited with the development of the Carolingian minuscule, and the use of that script, along with a small number of others in a 'hierarchy of scripts'. [4] That is, that different scripts (fonts, for us today) had different semantic or structural application, which was maintained throughout the document -- and in fact, throughout the Empire (at least for a little while!)

                                    Alcuin, of course, should be the patron saint of Information Designers :-) (and maybe Font Designers too!)

                                    Information Design and Typography are for communication with the mind. : Linear, sequential, with words, to be read, rational

                                    Graphic Design is for communication with the gut. : Planar, simultaneous, with images, to be felt, emotional

                                    Both have their important uses, and obviously, are rarely used in isolation. (and, of course, in a post-literate culture, image and icon are often far better drivers of consumption, thus consumer markets tend toward non-rational communication... but THAT is a discussion for some other forum!)

                                    To my view, the web, particularly in terms of its unique potentials (not as a simulation of TV) is highly sequential. But the page, nonetheless, is planar and simultaneous. Information Design is the art of leading the mind sequentially through a planar, or even multidimensional, space. Typography is ID in a visual medium.

                                    Ergo, I must agree on the basis of the preceding argument with Paul's comment, which, at least in my mind encapsulates the above:

                                    At 11:56 AM +0000 5 04 06, Paul Romaine wrote (in part):
                                    >With HTML, and with websites, I've come to believe that cleaner is better.

                                    Bravo, bravo!

                                    Of course, there are artists, er, engineers, who see the web almost entirely as non-verbal! (http://mrl.nyu.edu/~philipd/) (whence http://mrl.nyu.edu/~jhan/ftirtouch/)

                                    Ciao!
                                    peter

                                    [1] http://www.iuav.it/
                                    [2] http://www.otticalook.com/mst_otticalook/
                                    [3] http://www1.maseratiamerica.com/MaseratiMonthly/MM_200602.aspx
                                    [4] http://employees.oneonta.edu/farberas/arth/ARTH212/Carolingian_Culture/Caroline1.html
                                    see Carolingian Scripts examples 3/4 of the way down the page (too bad they didn't use a structural page architecture! The whole page is a nice overview of the evolution of this high-point in calligraphic history.

                                    PS, all of these arguments are what makes Plone (http://plone.org) so attractive to me as a web content management engine. (Alexander Limi of http://plonesolutions.com, principle UI designer)

                                    Plone is entirely semantic in its approach to content: presentation is 100% separated from the content (at least until the end-user starts messing around with it ;-) The 'out of the box' Plone installation is an masterpiece of w3.org (and other standards) compliance with a visual coherence that makes it instantly elegant. Everything about a site's presentation is controlled through CSS -- and the underlaying architecture is such that simply reading the style sheets is a master class in semantic web design. (I won't go into the other substantial technology benefits here!)

                                    One effect of content-as-data is the dynamic navigation on such sites, created on the fly as new content and folders are created by the end-user/author. This implies pretty strongly that the nav is text based, not a bunch of gif buttons with a "fancy font". Text links can be given "a:hover" styles which allow the 'rollover' behavior (generally just a change of color) previously associated with swapping image sources.
                                    Much cleaner, easier to code AND simple for the search engines to parse meaningfully. (and in fact this is one of the most practical advantages to semantic web design).

                                    As mentioned previously, Microsoft Typography's more-or-less ubiquitous* web fonts (Georgia, Verdana (both designs by the great Matthew Carter), Trebuchet (by Vincent Connare)) are great 'first choices'. (here's a recent site with Trebuchet : http://www.katefriedman.com -- my sister Kate's paintings) If you don't have the font installed, it will probably use the default sans -- please let me know if you run into issues! Just launched over the weekend... Not a plone site, this is php/mysql)

                                    Regarding tool sets, I have found GoLive CS2's stylesheet development environment very productive (whence GoLive, now that Adobe owns DW? We'll see). Much of my development has little to do with producing pages, since the end-user-author will do that (often right through the web). Rather, I am designing the templates and methods and applications which will be available to the author/editor/publisher in the content creation workflow and thence, once published, to the anonymous viewer on the web.

                                    * unfortunately, while MS Typography were giving these fonts away to all comers, MS Corporate decided that this was against MS policy, particularly as it allowed the Linux/Open Source folks to encourage their users to acquire MS IP and use it on various Windows killer OSen. Thus they are no longer available for free download. If one knew somebody with WinXP or a Mac that had IE5, one could probably acquire the web fonts...

                                    [Nice. A footnote to a postscript ;-)]

                                    Semiotx Inc. http://typeandmeaning.com

                                    Peter Fraterdeus http://www.fraterdeus.com
                                    Message 17 of 19 , Apr 5, 2006
                                      >Gerald,
                                      >
                                      >"It's bad design, not good design, that makes an impression."
                                      >
                                      >Yes, but what sort of impression?

                                      I think this was meant to make an ironic impression.
                                      (When you leave the irony on the shirt for too long?)

                                      Or else, of course, the impression of hitting your head on a poorly designed cabinet...

                                      Best
                                      Peter

                                      Message 18 of 19 , Apr 5, 2006
                                        Hi Jason

                                        I don't disagree with anything you have said here. My first experience
                                        with the net was, as Lys similarly pointed out in her own posting,
                                        when "text-based and command-line driven" was all there was. I was an
                                        online information retrieval specialist for a time back in the
                                        mid-1970s. The visual imagery of the icon-based "web" was a welcomed
                                        relief.

                                        But as Peter pointed out it all really is information design. This
                                        applies, as you suggest, to fine press books as well. I suspect one
                                        could, and should, go back to Beatrice Warde regarding the rationale
                                        for all of this. No one cut through the crap and essentially saw it
                                        all for what it really is than she. Especially in her later writings
                                        on the legibility of text faces.

                                        The clueless "innovative" bookmaker printers, the wedding invitation
                                        slam-bangers, the clever web designers, etc, all will come and go.
                                        There is fickle fashion and then there is what has proven to work and
                                        remain valid beyond the style of the times.

                                        The direction of web based design, however, hardly seems driven by
                                        graphic designers themselves, but rather the need for more valid
                                        imagery and speedier and more reliable transmission. This is more a
                                        technological issue than it is a design issue. The latter is more
                                        after the fact. Even though there seems to be more and more
                                        accessibility and ability to participate, in reality, the controls in
                                        regard to software are far less user based than they were previously.
                                        If one is "designing" for the web, it is at a very superficial level
                                        compared to what is offered and restricted by the technology.

                                      • Charles D. Jones
                                        Message 19 of 19 , Dec 28, 2006
                                          Hello to all,

                                          I hope your holidays have been merry and refreshing.
                                          We have the website up for the press in test mode and so I thought you
                                          might be interested in taking a look.
                                          http://lananacreekpress.com/test/
                                          (feel free to make comments!)

                                          My work, apart from book art, is at:
                                          http://homepage.mac.com/charlesd.jones/PhotoAlbum2.html
                                          for the past 5 years or so I have been working on a series of large
                                          format woodcuts of Artists, writers and musicians who have inspired me.
                                          Leonard Baskin's death set the whole thing off and so far each work
                                          leads to another. Not pictured Sylvia Plath and Virginia Wolfe, the
                                          latest additions the pantheon.

                                          Cheers,

                                          Charlie Jones

                                          LaNana Creek Press