Re: [PPLetterpress] Letterpress Printers of the World WebsiteUpdates....

  • John Cornelisse
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 2, 2006
      At 20:22 2-4-06, you wrote:
      >John,
      >
      > I have thought this as well, and keep thinking I will change it, but I
      >always forget when I am working on the site... Thanks for the input....
      >
      >- Lance

      Lance,

      There might be nicer fonts available in letterpress,
      than this rather dull sans serif you use.

      Best wishes

      John

      Letter-press & Typefounding, Monotype-composition

      Vaartstraat 23
      4553 AN Philippine
      (Zeeuws Vlaanderen)
      The Netherlands

      + 31 - (0) 115 - 491184
      email: enkidu@...

      So she spoke to him and her word found favour,
      he knew by instinct, he should seek a friend.