Re: [PPLetterpress] Letterpress Printers of the World Website Updates....

  • John Cornelisse
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 2, 2006
      At 18:10 2-4-06, you wrote:
      >I have just completed an update of the "Letterpress Printers of the World"
      >website, adding 6 additions to the listings that I have received over the
      >past few weeks. I am still looking for several hundred new additions from
      >all you "closet" printers out there.... This list is for ANYONE who is
      >working in Letterpress Printing, either hobbyist or professional... I
      >would like to see a nice comprehensive list of everyone working with
      >letterpress technologies from all over the world....
      >
      >The website can be found at:
      >
      >www.letterpressprinters.org
      >
      >- Lance Williams
      >Williams Stationery Co.
      >Camden, New York
      >APA #785

      Dear Lance,

      I do not know what wallpaper is used behind the text of your site,
      but that image does not add to the readability of the text.

      Best wishes

      John

      Letter-press & Typefounding, Monotype-composition

      Vaartstraat 23
      4553 AN Philippine
      (Zeeuws Vlaanderen)
      The Netherlands

      + 31 - (0) 115 - 491184
      email: enkidu@...

      So she spoke to him and her word found favour,
      he knew by instinct, he should seek a friend.