hand washout

  • D. McNaughton
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 26, 2001
      Hello All

      I am just gathering together the bits and pieces to try PP hand processing.
      The local Miraclon agent has suggested MF94A which is polyester film backed
      with a thickness of .94mm and a relief depth of .75mm (sorry, I don't have
      the maths to convert it to decimal inches)

      Does any one have any suggestion about this choice or is there something
      better to try?

      Thanks

      David McNaughton
      Toora Australia