VueScan

  • michael babcock | interrobang
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 26, 2006
      thanks to everyone who posted about the Hamrick VueScan software.

      i don't think i every got an easier scan out of the DuoScan prior to
      this. a restart and it was instantly recognized and put thought its
      paces.

      i now need to purchase it. anyone have a promo code? i'm gonna drop
      for the pro version and would love to save a few bucks if possible.

      --
      best, m | interrobangletterpress.com

      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 26, 2006
        Michael

        Buy the Pro version, you've already saved money, time, and
        frustration, by being able to put your scanner back in business.
        Besides, I bought the Pro and my investment isn't ensured (unlimited
        upgrades) unless the company stays in business. And, besides, as type
        folk we all know what happens when we short cut the suppliers of good
        product. One day we look around and they are gone.

        Gerald

        --- In PPLetterpress@yahoogroups.com, michael babcock | interrobang
        <mjb@...> wrote:

        > thanks to everyone who posted about the Hamrick VueScan software.
        >
        > i don't think i every got an easier scan out of the DuoScan prior to
        > this. a restart and it was instantly recognized and put thought its
        > paces.
        >
        > i now need to purchase it. anyone have a promo code? i'm gonna drop
        > for the pro version and would love to save a few bucks if possible.
        >
        > --
        > best, m | interrobangletterpress.com
      • Michael Babcock | interrobang letterpress
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 28, 2006
          agreed. done. works fantastically well. thanks all.

          --
          best, mjb | interrobangletterpress.com