Re: [LETPRESS] Easter/Passover/Spring Card Exchange Final List ofParticipants

  • Lance Williams
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 25, 2006

      Ok, so I forgot to hit <Ctrl-V> to paste the list to the letter.... Here's
      the list.... <grin>

      (still have to learn to proof read a message before sending it, I guess....)

      LIST OF PARTICIPANTS:
      Andrew Dolinski
      Michael Addison
      Art Anderson
      Nina Ardery
      Jacob Atmodjojo
      Sherry Barber
      Tara Bryan
      Maria Cirner
      Kevin Cox
      Mike Edwards
      Kate Frei
      John Henry
      John & Anna Holmes
      Tina Howard
      Lisa Isley
      Helen Keiser
      Matt Kelsey
      Julie Larson
      Sharen Linder
      Julie MacKenzie
      Jeff Macklin
      Duncan Major
      Katie McDonough
      Eileen McHugh
      Shelly Monte
      Geoff Moor
      Eva Neveau
      Anthony Reiss
      Susan Ryoo
      Chuck Sumner
      Richard Tautenhahn
      Duncan Turner
      Elizabeth Weston
      Lance Williams
      Marjorie Wilser

      > On Sat, 25 Feb 2006, Lance Williams wrote:
      >
      > > Here is the final list of the participants in the Spring Card Exchange.
      If you had emailed me, but you are not listed below, please email me ASAP
      and I will add you to the list and send you the final specifications email
      that went out this morning. The last day for missed additions will be
      tomorrow just to be fair to everyone who might be starting their
      printing....