Easter/Passover/Spring Card Exchange Final List of Participants

  • Lance Williams
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 25, 2006
      Here is the final list of the participants in the Spring Card Exchange. If you had emailed me, but you are not listed below, please email me ASAP and I will add you to the list and send you the final specifications email that went out this morning. The last day for missed additions will be tomorrow just to be fair to everyone who might be starting their printing....

      - Lance Williams, Coordinator
      Easter/Passover/Welcome Spring Card Exchange