MacTronic – Final Word

  • mac2cast
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 21 5:06 AM
      It's Harry McIntosh, again. Just one final word before Homer Simpson
      starts shouting `Boring!' There seems to be a lot of talk and very
      little action. I've been using my computer-to-caster interface (no
      paper-tape) for over ten years. The first one was a quirky prototype
      using an original pneumatic keyboard hooked up to a caster. I replaced
      it recently with a clamp-on unit similar to the one described in my
      last posting, but using my original DOS programs. If anyone is
      interested in an interface with unmatched software, backed by over
      twenty years of experience, and supported by myself and competent
      colleagues, please get in touch at machot@.... Stay in the
      real world and become one of the `happy few'.