Re: [PPLetterpress] Vandercook maintenance: Adjusting cylinder carriage bearings

  • Fritz Klinke
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 12, 2002
      OK, dumb question from one who probably wasn't paying attention when he
      should have. How is the How to File accessed, as well as the archives?
      Trying to wade through Yahoo's Groups pages is a nightmare. I'm curious
      about the Vandercook bearing adjustment suggestions, and then I can pull out
      the Vandercook specs on how it was done in the factory and see if there is
      anything I can offer. It is a fact that bearings give out, freeze up,
      disintegrate, etc., and then they have to be replaced. No magic cure or
      adjustment there, Thanks,

      Fritz Klinke, NA Graphics
      1314 Greene Street, P.O. Box 467
      Silverton, Colorado 81433 USA