RE: [PPLetterpress] MacTronic – Computer toCaster

  • enkidu
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 19 9:48 AM
      Hi All,

      We had a lot of posts about the mac-mono-interfaces,

      Since Andreas post, it's very quite indeed. Why ?

      We are working on this project for some time now, and very soon
      every active Monotype composition caster can have it's own
      interface.

      Mac or no mac it will run.

      If there are some people who would like to take a little share
      in the workload, they are welcome. It will be open source anyway.

      This project will not be for a very tiny 'happy few' but
      for all of us.

      Best wishes

      John Cornelisse